Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stock Market Trading: Fluctuating Example


    Remember how I said the stock market fluctuates, Dow Jones is a prime example.  When prices drop - people sell fast and cheaper.  Making the prices go down even more.  Overnight you can lose tons of money in stocks.  However, this is also a good time to buy in certain cases.  The prices of this example drop drastically, and if you knew your stuff you would have bought at these cheap prices.  Those prices have increased dramatically and if you bought enough stocks you would be a millionaire.  This is a lesson most people who play the stock game learn fast.  Adapt or die is my motto of stocks.  When people go into stocks they should be aware of it ferociousness, and its quick strike than can leave you broke.  Never forget that.
    As you can see from the diagram below this stock has changed quite about recently.  The prices skyrocketed and I am sure fetched a pretty penny for some smart investors.  Know your stuff and this is what you can get.


1 comment:

  1. I tagged this post to my favorites internet sites and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website Epicresearch of same niche and let me know what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete